Solvent Based Penetrating Sealer
- Clear Natural Look.
- Solve-Seal is a solvent based penetrating sealer better suited to harder surfaces like Granite, Marble, Porcelain, Concrete and can also be used on porous stone Sandstone, Travertine, Limestone, Terracotta, and other natural stone products.
- Solve-Seal penetrates the surface to give an invisible finish without altering the surface slip characteristics, providing excellent water and stain protection.
- Protects Granite, Marble, Porcelain, Concrete, Terracotta, Unglazed Tiles, Pavers, Sandstone and other natural rock against water damage and staining.
- Provides superior stain resistance properties against contaminants such as oil,
- grease, tea, coffee and wine.
- Does not alter the coefficient of friction or slip factor
- Assists in eliminating the occurrence of efflorescence
- Reduces Moss, mould and algae growth.
- Reduces corrosion attack on steel reinforcing.
- Retains a natural look.
- Breathable, allows water vapour to escape.
- Deep penetrating.
- Surface must be dry when applying.
- Temperature of Tile, Paver or Concrete should be between 12 – 29 Degrees Celsius.
- Two coats are required.
- Coverage is approx 6-14sqm per litre per coat
- Coverage is dependant upon porosity of surface to be sealed.