Densecrete Concrete Densifier
Dense-Crete is a modified silicate sealer developed to penetrate deep into concrete and react with free calcium and lime to provide a hardened densified surface that will be more resistant to wear, chemicals and dusting
Dense-Crete will provide high performance protection to industrial concrete flooring, roads & parking areas, concrete pipes & storage tanks and any concrete construction that requires protection
Dense-Crete unique reaction creates a calcium silicate hydrate that fills the voids in the concrete, creating the strength and durability whilst producing a less permeable surface, this will help prevent the formation of efflorescence
- Interior and exterior concrete floors.
- Polished concrete floors.
- Warehouse floors. Commercial floors.
- Manufacturing plants.
- Workshops and car parks.
Features of Dense-Crete:
- Seals Concrete
- Hardens and increases life of Concrete
- Densifies concrete for diamond polishing, enhanced gloss
- Reduces porosity and permeability of concrete
- Minimises the occurrence of Efflorescence
- Reduces Moss, mould and algae growth
- Retains a natural look
- Reduces dust
- Alkali resistant
- Acid resistant
- Chemical and Solvent resistant
- Water based, non flammable
- No odour
- Will not flake, peel or scratch off
- Suitable for food areas
- Dense-Crete will last up to 10 years or longer dependant on application , use and weather conditions
Preparation is a critical factor and all sealers, paints, curing compounds and bond breakers must be removed prior to application of Dense-Crete to allow full penetration and adhesion.
The surface should then be degreased and acid washed using either a Citric, Sulphamic or weak Hydrochloric solution and subsequently power washed to neutralize as it is essential to open up the concrete surface to allow full penetration of the sealer.